The Multicultural Business Coalition is a nonprofit collective of Kansas City based organizations that were created to encourage and support a healthy multicultural business community. Founded in the fall of 2015, we exist to support the increasingly diverse community by:
- Providing a forum of communication and collaboration for the organizations that serve a significant portion of multicultural business owners;
- Increasing the rate of multicultural owned business engagement and recognition in the general business ecosystem; and
- Conducting research and providing data on multicultural business trends.
We strive to achieve these goals by:
- Hosting quarterly MBC Member Resource Partner meetings to discuss the economic trends, opportunities, and successes in our communities;
- Providing professional development opportunities for MBC Members;
- Collecting qualitative and quantitative data on the outcomes of our ongoing economic development efforts;
- Hosting bi-annual Multicultural Business Happy Hours to provide an opportunity for our communities to engage with one another and have easy access to resource partners;
- Providing a monthly newsletter to keep multicultural business owners connected and engaged in the Kansas City entrepreneurial ecosystem; and
- Working with our Members and Sponsors to intentionally work towards an inclusive and well-supported ecosystem.
Type your paragraph here.